Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome and congratulations!

Welcome and congratulations! Why congratulations, because you just found the only music blog you’ll ever need. This is “What You Should Be Listening To.” As the name implies, I’ll be hitting you with artists, new and old, that if you aren’t following then you need to be. Who am I? I’m Monroe. I happily embrace the title of “music snob.” I love music, good music. There is rarely a time that anyone ever sees me without headphones and some sort of music playing device. I’ll be covering a myriad of genres and time periods. You’ll find out about underground artists you likely have never heard of and mainstream ones you never would have considered giving a try. So, you might as well bookmark this page now and save yourself the keystrokes.

1 comment: