Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Come Bearing Gifts

Okay, I know I've been slacking. I haven't written anything about anything. So, to make amends I have a gift. Back in March, or so, I began a task that became an ordeal. I began a 90's hip-hop mix. I compiled hundreds of songs and was trying to sort through them to create the perfect mix. Certain, things popped out as a result. The first was the realization that this was going to have to be two volumes. There was simply too much good music. The next was that certain people produced so many hits that they deserved their own mix. Timbaland was one of those people. I wound up creating this Timbaland in the 90's mix. So, take this for now. I'll try to get back writing on musicians. You Should Be Listening to Rap from the 90's (Timbaland Edition)

1 comment: